Our amazing volunteers help us deliver our services and we couldn’t do it with out their help. If you have some free time to help us, then you’ll be making a huge difference to the lives of local families across Northern Ireland
How Can You Help Us?
- Commit 3-4 hours per week or fortnightly.
- Provide practical support on the wards.
- Be reliable and attend your agreed shift
- Have a flexible, adaptable attitude to volunteering roles
What We Offer You
- A chance to gain valuable experience in a health and social care setting and learn new skills.
- An opportunity to make a difference to your local charity.
- Help with building your confidence.
- Being a part of a welcoming team and community, whilst meeting new people.
- We will match your skills to available volunteer roles.
- Accessible support from your Volunteer Services Team.
- Volunteer induction and online training access.
- Regular communication from the volunteer services team.
- Service Recognition Awards.
- Out of pocket expenses.
Current Volunteer Roles
- Care & support
- Meet & Greet
- Pantry volunteer
- Community Admin
- Ward clerk
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a volunteer role at Hospice, simply complete our online form below and our volunteer co-ordinators will be in touch.
Please note that all our volunteers have to cleared through the Access NI system before the work at Hospice.