Our amazing volunteers help us deliver our services and we couldn’t do it with out their help. If you have some free time to help us, then you’ll be making a huge difference to the lives of local families across Northern Ireland
What We Offer You
- The opportunity to make a real difference for those in your local community.
- Work experience
- Being part of welcoming team.
- We’ll match your skills and experience to the best role.
- Regular news updates with our Volunteer Connect.
- Full induction led by the Hospice’s Volunteer Co-ordinators.
- Regular contact and support from your Volunteer Co-ordinators.
- ID volunteer badge and branded NI Hospice t-shirt.
How can you help?
- Assisting our patients and families.
- Greeting visitors in our Hospices.
- Helping us with our fundraising events and collections.
- Volunteering in our offices.
- Becoming a Hospice Shop volunteer
- Joining one of community Support Groups
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for a volunteer role at Hospice, simply complete our online form below and our volunteer co-ordinators will be in touch.
Please note that all our volunteers have to cleared through the Access NI system before the work at Hospice.