Our vision is that infants, children and adults with life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses and their families, receive palliative care of the highest standards, there by maximising their quality of life.
Is to inspire and deliver excellent and compassionate specialist palliative care via effective service models underpinned by exemplary education, innovation, and research.
- We believe in a culture of respect and acceptance without distinction or judgement, where everyone can belong
- We will act with courage, compassion, and integrity to add value to all that we do
- We will be pioneering, professional and accountable to deliver our very best
The strategic plan for 2021/22 includes the following goals:
- Develop the 2022-25 strategic plan.
- Expansion of specialist palliative care Multi-Disciplinary Team in the community.
- Deliver Hospice Education Programme.
- Sustain financial stability and grow income.
- Understand and promote Hospice brand.
- Develop value added partnerships.
- Stabilise, support and develop our people to do and be their best.
- Progress organisation and digital transformation plan.