There are so many fun ways that your school can support the work of Northern Ireland Hospice.
Here’s our pick of the bunch:
Cake sales – Ask your top bakers to make their favourite sweet treat and hold a playground cake sale for pupils, staff, parents and the community
School disco – Sell tickets, put your dancing shoes on, have fun and raise money for Northern Ireland Hospice in the process
Go casual - Organise a charity ‘own-clothes’ day and ask everyone to pay £1 to wear his or her own clothes
Talent show – Dance, sing and show your talents for Northern Ireland Hospice
Charity of the Year
Another great way to support our work is by making Northern Ireland Hospice your school’s Charity of the Year.
We provide the resources, ideas and activities to make the partnership a success.
For more information about making Northern Ireland Hospice your school’s Charity of the Year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02890781836.
Benefits of School Fundraising:
- Improved communication skills
- Improved help with personal development by giving responsibility to pupils
- Improved numeracy skills through cash-handling
- Improved commitment and organisational skills through planning events
How we can support you:
- Support in identifying the most appropriate fundraising activities
- School talks about the work of Northern Ireland Hospice and Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice
- Expert PR and communications support to generate positive media coverage where appropriate
- Branding on our website and any other key communications recognising your school’s support
Need more help?
Call our Fundraising Team on 028 9078 1836