A Will is a vital document for you, ensuring that those you love are provided after your death. Northern Ireland Hospice’s Legacy Charter helps to assure you that any Gift you leave will help to provide vital care to local people in your community.
Northern Ireland Hospice WILL promise
- We recognise just how personal a Will is and therefore we will always respect your privacy.
- We will treat all information about you with the utmost confidentiality and in line with Data Protection guidelines.
- We understand and respect that your loved ones will be your priority. However, after looking after those closest to you any gift to Northern Ireland Hospice or Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice regardless of its value would be appreciated.
- Our vision is to secure hospice care for future generations whenever and wherever they need it. A gift in your Will, no matter how large or small, will help us turn this vision into reality.
- We would love to hear that you’ve decided to leave us a gift in your Will as it enables us to thank you and it greatly helps us to plan for Hospice’s future. However, you don’t need to inform us.
- We will give you the opportunity to choose whether we communicate with you or not. Your decision will be respected.
- We will ensure that any gift left by you to Northern Ireland Hospice or Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice is used cost effectively so it will have the greatest possible impact.