If you're looking for new ideas on how to keep your family entertained during lockdown, set your little ones the ultimate challenge and help us raise the vital funds needed to care for local people in your community.
The challenge can be anything you think of, a colouring in marathon, how many laps around the garden they can complete, a tricky obstacle course, a danceathon or how many keepy uppys they can do in a set time. The possibilities are endless!
At Hospice we heavily rely on the income from our fundraising events to enable us to care for over 4,000 babies, children and adults living with life-limiting or life-threatening illnesses. That's why we're asking our supporters to take part in their own Children's Virtual Challenge to raise as much as possible, to ensure the survival of Hospice in these challenging times.
So rustle up the troops, decide on your challenge and get ready to have some family fun this Spring!
Ready... set..... gooooo!
Step by Step guide on how you can complete your Children's Virtual Challenge
- Get creative and choose your challenge
- Set up your fundraising page using GivePenny or JustGiving and tell everyone what you'll be doing!
- Tell your family and friends you’ve signed up to complete #ChildrensChallenge. Get your parents to share it on social media channels to encourage donations! Don’t forget to tag Northern Ireland Hospice and use the hashtag #ChildrensChallenge.
- Challenge some of your friends and family to take part!
- Keep your page updated so your donors know how you are getting on.
- Celebrate your achievement with a selfie or video thanking your supporters!