It’s time to say goodbye to 2020, and hello to 2021...(finally!)
Many of us have struggled to maintain our mental and physical wellbeing throughout the COVID 19 pandemic, and many of us will have already identified goals that we want to achieve this new year as we begin to navigate our way through what is hopefully, the last stage of the COVID 19 pandemic.
As part of our ‘Spring into 2021’ campaign, we’re encouraging you to align your 2021 goals with fundraising to support Northern Ireland Hospice and Children’s Hospice.
- Choose one goal, that will improve your mental or physical wellness;
- a digital detox,
- walking 10,000 steps every day or
- something else that will make 2021 a more positive year for you.
- Commit to your achieving your goal before the end of March, and
- Give that goal a focus and an added purpose by asking your family, friends or work colleagues to sponsor you and help keep you accountable in achieving your goal.
Studies show that if you can improve your own life and create a positive impact on the world around you at the same time, you’ll undoubtedly contribute towards building a stronger, happier and more connected community and that’s exactly what a post-pandemic world needs!
Basically, you’ll be fulfilling two needs with one deed: helping Hospice to continue the delivery of our vital care; while improving your physical and mental wellbeing.
How to sign up?
- Complete the registration form here and let us know the goal that you’ll be aiming to achieve!
- Set up your fundraising page on Give Penny or JustGiving (We recommend setting up GivePenny if you’re aiming to complete a fitness challenge and want to link your Fitbit!)
- Spread the word! Tell your family, friends and colleagues about your challenge and share your online fundraising page on social media!