Is your Birthday coming up? Why not do something extra special this year and help Northern Ireland Hospice raise vital funds to support local people who need it most.
By setting up your Birthday Fundraiser today, you'll be raising vital funds to help Northern Ireland Hospice continue to care for local people living with life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses.
To create your birthday fundraiser on Facebook follow these simple steps:
- Select Northern Ireland Hospice or Northern Ireland Children's Hospice as the charity you wish to raise money for
- To start your Birthday Fundraiser on Facebook for Northern Ireland Hospice click here: https://www.facebook.com/fund/NIHospice/ or for Northern Ireland Children's Hospice click here: https://www.facebook.com/fund/northernirelandchildrenshospice/
- Highlight the amount of money you wish to raise
- Select the date you want your fundraiser to end
- Create a title and a short description of why you want to support Northern Ireland Hospice or Northern Ireland Children's Hospice
- And finally, tell people about it. Don’t be afraid to tell everyone you know about your fundraising by telling your friends and family why you're choosing to support Hospice
Alternatively, if you would like to set up an online giving page to raise money for your birthday all you need to do is:
- Set up your JustGiving page: https://home.justgiving.com/
- Select Northern Ireland Hospice or Northern Ireland Children's Hospice as the charity you wish to support
- Choose 'Celebrating an occassion'
- Fill in out the form on reasons why you are taking part in a birthday fundraiser
- Share your JustGiving page with your family and friends and help raise vital funds to support local people who need it most!