Somerton Road, Belfast / Ref: 23040
£20,475 - £21,318 per annum
The post-holder will participate and assist in the provision of an effective and efficient client support service within Northern Ireland Hospice (NIH).The Role
The post-holder will participate and assist in the provision of an effective and efficient client support service within Northern Ireland Hospice (NIH).
Receptionist/Telephonist (with administrative duties)
NI Hospice, 74 Somerton Road, Belfast
£20,475 to £21,318 pro rata per annum (under review)
1 permanent post of 30 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
- GCSE English Language and Maths at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) and at least one year's experience in a similar position.
- A minimum or 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft365.
- Able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Flexibility with working hours to meet service needs.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting.
Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement, starting at 27 days per year, which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year (pro rata for part time)
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
The closing date for applications is Thursday 30th March 2023 at 1pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered).
For guidance on how to apply using our online application platform GetGot, or troubleshooting any potential issues, please refer to the following link: https://www.getgotjobs.co.uk/faq
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.
Thursday 30 Mar 2023 13:00
View the full job specification, criteria and apply for the positionApply Now