Somerton House / Ref: 23015
Band 2 (£19,341 - £20,715 per annum)
The post holder will assist qualified nursing staff in providing high standards of palliative care for patients and their relatives.Post:
Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time, also recruiting for bank and waiting list
Band 2 (£19,341 - £20,715 per annum, pro rata for Part-Time)
In patient Unit, Somerton House, Belfast, BT15 3LH
The post holder will assist qualified nursing staff in providing high standards of palliative care for patients and their relatives.
The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care initially under direct supervision from the IPU Manager or Deputy Head of Adult Services’ Manager.
He/she will be required to work as a member of the multi professional team.
What we offer:
- Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including;
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement, starting at 27 days per year, which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year (pro rata for part time)
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
For further information, please refer to the Job Description and Specification below. If you have any queries, please contact a member of the People & Development Team on 02890 781836.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 1 February at 4.00 pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered).
* We anticipate that interviews will be held the 8th and 9th February 2023.
For guidance on how to apply using our online application platform GetGot, or troubleshooting any potential issues, please refer to the following link: Getgot Application FAQs
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.
Wednesday 01 Feb 2023 16:00
View the full job specification, criteria and apply for the positionApply Now