Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Somerton House / Ref: 23013
Band 8A (£49,011 - £55,348 per annum)
The postholder will provide high quality, evidence based, specialist palliative care to patients and their families, with care, compassion and dignity.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Adult Hospice. 74 Somerton Road, Belfast, BT15 3LH
Band 8A, £49,011 to £55,348 per annum
Monday, 13 February 2023 at 4.00 pm
We anticipate that interviews will be held week commencing 27 February 2023 (subject to change)
The postholder will provide high quality, evidence based, specialist palliative care to patients and their families, with care, compassion and dignity. They will deliver advanced nursing practise, including clinical assessment and examination and nurse independent prescribing, in order to promote clinical effectiveness in all areas of patient care. The ANP will be an expert knowledge base for consultation, training and service development, and lead clinical practise across the Hospice, working collaboratively with the Head of Adult Hospice Services to deliver agreed organisational plans and strategy.
What we offer:
- Attractive Terms & Conditions apply including;
- Matching of Terms and Conditions of Service if transferring from NHS (Salary, Annual Leave, Pension)
- NHS salary scales
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement, starting at 27 days per year, which increases with service along with 10 Statutory days each year (pro rata for part time)
- Award winning Family Friendly Organisation
- Focus on Employee Wellbeing Initiatives
- Training & Development Opportunities, including European Certificate in Essential Palliative Care (ECEPC) and Advanced Communication Skills Training
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen
For further information, and to apply, please click on the Apply Now button. If you have any queries, please contact a member of the People & Development Team on 02890 781836.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 13 February 2023 at 4.00 pm (we recommend that applications are submitted at least 15 minutes prior to the closing time to ensure technical difficulties are not encountered). We are unable to accept CVs.
For guidance on how to apply using our online application platform GetGot, or troubleshooting any potential issues, please refer to the following link:
Getgot Application FAQs
Please note all correspondence will be sent to the email address provided on your application form. Please ensure to check your 'junk/spam' folder as due to personal email security settings, emails can sometimes appear here. Any email correspondence will come from an email address ending in @nihospice.org.
Monday 13 Feb 2023 16:00
View the full job specification, criteria and apply for the positionApply Now