Trek Angkor Wat Challenge 2024
Finishing at the Khmer architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat, this 5-day trek will take you into the heart of the stunning Phnom (Mount) Kulen National Park.
Along the way, you will have the chance to experience the rhythm of rural life and marvel at the dazzling landscape that surrounds Siem Reap.
Expert guides will be with you every step of the way, ensuring your comfort and safety whilst also providing information about the country's turbulent past. A perfect mix of adventure, history, and culture, Trek Angkor Wat is sure to create memories that will last a lifetime.
9 days | Cambodia | Challenging
- Marvel at the ancient temples of Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm
- Trek through local villages, rice paddies & into the Cambodian Jungle
- Visit the sacred Kulen Mountain Waterfall
- View the Giant Sleeping Buddha, carved directly out of the mountain top
- Experience everyday life in rural Cambodia