The Cycle Saigon to Angkor Wat 2024
- Veitnam, Cambodia
This is a challenge for those who love the tropical vibes of South East Asia, cycling the open road, and exploring ancient history.
Follow the road less cycled from Saigon to Angkor Wat, venturing into the heart of the Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. Ride the quiet backwater roads, stopping to explore ancient temples and bustling markets full of glorious street food. As you make your way to Siem Reap, admire the beautiful and varied rural landscapes from your saddle. Then, enjoy the fruits of your pedalling by exploring the incredible architecture of the Royal Temples of Angkor Wat.
Covering 450km across seven days, this challenge is moderate, designed to enjoy the stunning scenery of South East Asia. Expert guides will be with you every pedal of the journey, ensuring your comfort and safety.
11 days | Vietnam, Cambodia | Challenging
- Marvel at the Royal Temples of Angkor Wat
- Cycle 450kms through the Mekong Delta to Cambodia
- Follow endless miles of beautiful backwater roads
- Pass ancient temples, pagodas, and colourful villages
- Embrace the freedom of life on a bike