Thank you so much for signing up to take part in our Jingle 5K/10K Gym Challenge - we're so grateful for your support!
Not only will you get the self-satisfaction of helping a much-loved local charity, we want to reward you for your incredible festive support!
- If you raise £50 or more we’ll send you a medal in the post to say a huge thank you for your support!
- If you raise £100 or more we’ll send you an eco-friendly water bottle too!
- Everyone who signs up to take part and raises funds will be entered into a competition to win one of fifty Jingle Jerseys, kindly donated by O'Neills
Your guide on how to complete your #Jingle5k/10k
- Plan your Jingle route, and choose if you wish to complete your 5k or 10k in one day or spread it over a weekend.
- Set up your fundraising page using GivePenny and connect your Fitbit or other walking devices, or set up a JustGiving page or Facebook Fundraiser
- Don’t have a Fitbit? Why not download Strava or Runkeeper apps to your phone for free!
- Tell your family, friends and colleagues you’ve signed up to take part and encourage them to support you by donating
- Share on social media channels - don’t forget to tag Northern Ireland Hospice and use the hashtags, #Jinglealltheway, #Jingle5k or #Jingle10k
- Celebrate your achievement with a selfie or video thanking your supporters!
- Don’t forget to follow government COVID-19 guidelines in your local area whilst taking part in your Jingle 5k/10k
If you have any questions about the event, or need help with your fundraising, please email:email@example.com