Gift Aid Eligibility

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I will notify NI Hospice if my postal address changes, and if my situation changes and I want NI Hospice to cancel future Gift Aid claims in my name.

Sign up for our CONNECT newsletter