What is Time to Care?
Time to Care is an exclusive marketing opportunity enabling businesses across Northern Ireland to fund the cost of a qualified children’s Hospice Nurse for a year. In return, your business will have unprecedented access to co-branding opportunities, in effect extending the ‘warmth’ of the Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice brand for the benefit of your business.
Participating companies pledge to invest a minimum of £1,500 per month that will directly fund the salary of a nurse at Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice.
Time to Care Partners
Benefits of Time to Care for your company
- A unique opportunity for brand alignment with Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice and an opportunity to develop additional bespoke branding, for your business.
- Staff engagement and annual presentation from the children’s hospice nurse you support.
- Dedicated press release and photo-call announcing your partnership with the Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice.
- A dedicated feature on your business on Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice digital platforms.
- Invitation to exclusive business networking events.
What our nurses have to say....
Belfast software firm Pinnacle is one of latest companies who has signed up to the Time To Care initiative, supporting NI Children’s Hospice senior staff nurse Ciara Barry, a Queen’s University graduate who joined the charity in 2013.