At Hospice, we’ll support you with a dedicated professional team, ensuring that together, our mutual goals, expectations and successes are achieved.
Our experienced, innovative and friendly team will provide full support to your company including:
- A range of exciting events and volunteering opportunities for employees to get involved with.
- Tailored fundraising materials, from collection tins, sponsorship forms, T-shirts, posters and balloons.
- Help in organising your own fundraising events.
- PR and communications support at a national, regional and local level.
- Positive brand association and PR - we are one of Northern Ireland's largest charities.
- Our social media team, who will help you engage with our 13,000 Facebook supporters and 6,000 dedicated supporters on Twitter.
- Regular updates and case studies of our work.
- Opportunity to visit the Hospice during allocated open days.
- Dedicated Account Manager.
- Corporate volunteering opportunities.
Your Fundraising at Work pack
If fundraising at work feels like a daunting task, don’t worry as our experienced Corporate Engagement Team are here to help make fundraising as simple as possible for your team. To arrange for a member of our team to call to your office to talk about how we can support your efforts and what resources we have please e-mail email@example.com or complete the form below.