We would be delighted to welcome you to our Lights to Remember Celebrations, where we come together to remember the lives of those who were, and still are, so special to us. Our free events are offered to everyone in Northern Ireland, whether or not your lives have been touched by our care services.
Our Lights to Remember Celebration is a place to remember and share the grief we all feel at the loss of our most dear loved ones. A time when we can come together to share our thoughts and emotions with many others who have known the same experience.
Local hospice care is also offered free to all – but as a charity, we rely on the support of our community to fund the specialist hospice care that is vital to so many families.
Please donate today and dedicate a light to the memory of your special loved one whilst supporting vital hospice care for everyone in our community.
Here’s how your donations can make a difference;
- One hour of complete care from our team in the In-Patient Unit over Christmas will cost £22.92.
- Two hours of our specialist community services, helping to keep a family together for Christmas, will cost £69.33.
- Looking after one patient, and their family, in our In-patient Unit for the whole of Christmas Day will cost £550.
This year’s Lights to Remember events will be held in the following areas;
- Tuesday, 11th December 7.00pm (7.30pm start), Castle Coole Estate, Dublin Road, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh, BT74 6HZ
- Thursday, 13th December 7.00pm (7.30pm start), Mullaghmore House, Old Mountfield House, Omagh, Co Tyrone, BT79 7EX
- Thursday, 20th December 6.30pm (7.30pm start), Dominican College, Fortwilliam Park, Belfast BT15 4AP
We sincerely hope you can join us and dedicate a light on our tree in memory of your loved one.