A unique opportunity for policy makers, clinicians, research funders, researchers and people with palliative care needs and carers, to hear about ongoing and recently completed research work to improve palliative care in Northern Ireland
• Screening for psychological distress in palliative care
• The Virtual Dementia Tour
• The Namaste Care Programme
• The social work contribution in adult services
• HIDDen Study: Deep Vein Thrombosis Revealed
Thursday 12th September 2019
6pm - 8.30 pm
Northern Ireland Hospice Palliative Care Learning Academy, 74 Somerton Road, Belfast
Participants can attend in person or via video link.
This event is supported by the Public Health Agency so is FREE to attend.
To book, please email Nuala.Connolly@nihospice.org