Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
Challenge yourself to complete this classic UK trekking challenge in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks is one of the UK’s most iconic trekking challenges. Whilst thousands of people take part every year we’ve upped the difficulty by running the challenge at night! You’ll be fully supported by our experienced challenge leaders throughout the night as you complete the classic 38km route from Horton-Ribblesdale. You will tick off the summits of Ingleborough, Whernside and finally Pen Y Ghent before celebrating with breakfast. This is sure to be a tough but rewarding night challenge!
- Iconic UK challenge, with a twist!
- Challenge yourself through the night
- Reach the final peak as the sun begins to rise
- Visit the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park
- 38km and 1,500m of ascent in one challenging night
2 days | UK | Challenging