The Sumatra Jungle Challenge
This challenge takes place in the mountainous Gunung Leuser National Park, one of the only places in the world where you can still see Sumatran orang-utans in the wild. Gibbons, elephants, hornbills, Thomas leaf monkeys, macaques, sun bears and the elusive Sumatran tiger are just a handful of the many species found in this unique World Heritage ecosystem.
- Trek and camp in the beautiful Gunung Leuser National Park
- Fall asleep to the sounds of the rainforest
- Spot wildlife as it swings through the trees
- Learn about the forest and nature's supermarket
- Relax in the eco-lodge amongst the trees
Please complete the form for more information on our events.