Snowdon Triple Challenge
- Snowdon Triple Challenge
Grab this opportunity to pit yourself against the spectacular landscape of Snowdonia National Park in this tough and exciting multi-activity challenge.
Taking in the summit of Wales’ highest mountain, over the course of a single day you’ll push yourself across a variety of terrains.
You’ll challenge yourself mentally and physically as you take on some of the most demanding landscapes in Britain on foot, by bike and in a kayak. The trip may be short, but it is far from a walk in the park as you confront steep climbs and gruelling hills over the 36km route.
2 days | UK | Tough
- The ultimate challenge to conquer some of the UK's most rugged landscape
- Tackle all terrains as you cycle, trek and kayak in just one day in the heart of Snowdonia
- Summit the highest peak in Wales, the famous Snowdon at 1,085m
- Experience one of the UK's best natural adventure playgrounds
- Enjoy the pride of completing all three challenges in just one day!