London to Paris Bike Ride
- London to Paris Bike Ride
This classic London to Paris cycle ride takes you through the beautiful Kent countryside before crossing the Channel to Calais.
On day two we make the relatively short trip to Dover where we cross into France before an afternoon ride to Montreuil sur Mere, the setting for the musical Les Miserables. From here the French leg of the journey continues through the beautiful French countryside towards our second overnight stop in Beauvais. On day four we have the final push into Paris where the Eiffel Tower creeps up on you for a spectacular finish after our quiet route in.
5 days | UK, France | Challenging
- Cycle 435kms over one long weekend
- Depart from England's bustling capital, London
- Ride through beautiful French countryside
- Celebrate the completion of your challenge at the Eiffel Tower
- Return in comfort on the Eurostar from Paris