Get your favourite themed costume on and head down to Disneyland Paris for a weekend of running in enchanting surroundings.
Up for a challenge?
The 2019 Disneyland Paris Run Weekend takes place at Disneyland Paris between Thursday 19 and Sunday 22 September, 2019. Experience Disney’s spectacular entertainment and hospitality throughout your stay and receive 2 days entry to Disney parks along with your hotel booking, with the option to extend your theme park passes.
There are various events over the weekend including; Disneyland Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon which takes place on Sunday morning through Disney Parks and the surrounding areas. There is also the Disneyland Paris 5K and 10K, plus a number of children’s races. There are also the challenge events (that offer extra medals for completion) with options for 31K (Half-Marathon and 10K) and 36K (Half-Marathon, 10K and 5K) distances. Please note that you buy one entry for the challenges so not the various individual entries.
Disneyland Paris accommodation packages include;
- Disney Hotel stays for 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 nights at a selection of hotels on a room only basis. Meals are available at a supplement.
- The services of our representatives who are based at the DisneyRun Expo every day
- Park tickets to access the Disney Parks during your stay – 2 days are included and additional days are available to purchase.
- The option to buy a guaranteed entry into Disneyland Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon, Disneyland Paris 5K, Disneyland Paris 10K, 31K Challenge and 36K Challenge
Disney Hotel Cheyenne
- 3 Nights: 2 people sharing is €369 or 1 individual room is €639
- 2 nights: 2 people sharing: €329 or 1 individual room: €559
Disney Newport Bay Club
- 3 Nights: 2 people sharing: €439 or 1 individual room: €789
- 2 nights: 2 people sharing: €429 or 1 individual room: €759
*more options and longer stays available please request
- Disneyland Paris Half-Marathon Val d’ Europe entry – €65
- Disneyland Paris 10k (age 14+) – €51
- Disneyland Paris 5k Family Fun Run 5k – adult €34
- Disneyland Paris 5k Family Fun Run 5k – child (5 years and over) – €34
- Kids Races – (100 metres 1-3 years old, 200 metres 4-7 years old, 1km 8-12 years old – €12
- Disneyland Paris 10K and Half Marathon Challenge (31k Challenge) – €120
- Disneyland Paris 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Challenge (36k Challenge) – €154
Northern Ireland Hospice kindly asks that all runners set a min. fundraising target of £1000
How do I sign up?
Simply email: email@example.com or call 028 9077 7123.
Why choose Northern Ireland Hospice?
From the moment you sign up, you’ll receive fantastic support from our dedicated and friendly Events Team. We’ll also provide you with:
- Expert fundraising advice and support
- Tailored fundraising materials, from collection tins, sponsorship forms, t-shirts, posters and balloons
- PR and communications support at a national and local level
Raise sponsorship money online
Setting up an online fundraising page is a quick, easy and secure way for people to support you.
JustGiving is Northern Ireland Hospice’s preferred online giving site. JustGiving sends your donations straight to Northern Ireland Hospice and reclaims Gift Aid automatically on our behalf.
How to create your Justgiving page
If you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice, visit: https://www.justgiving.com/nichildrenshospice click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, if you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Hospice, visit, https://www.justgiving.com/nihc click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.