Conquer the famous 'roof of Africa' by embracing a truly life-changing journey in support of Northern Ireland Hospice.
This challenge will allow you to follow the uncrowded Lemosho route to the peak while trekking through five incredible, unspoilt eco-systems and walking above a stunning sea of clouds.
Starting in the lush rainforests of the Lemosho Glades and climbing towards the Shira Plateau, this route provides participants with the perfect spot to acclimatise. From here the route follows the impressive Southern Flank, Barranco Wall and Barafu Route to the summit.
Prices start at £3,246 (not including fundraising for NI Hospice). Please visit the Charity Challenge website for full price listings and terms and conditions.
- International flights to and from the UK (including all known UK air taxes at the time of costing)
- A Charity Challenge T-Shirt
- Activity equipment such as bikes, tents and rafts as per the challenge activity
- Full back-up support including first-aid qualified staff and first-aid supplies
- All ground staff including English speaking guide, drivers, cooks, and porters
- Entrance fees to national parks or other places of interest visited on the itinerary
- Three meals a day (unless otherwise stated in the itinerary)
- Accommodation during the challenge (usually in twin share)
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from the UK airport of departure
- Vaccinations (please check Trip Notes for requirements)
- Travel Insurance (you can buy at time of booking or in your Account Area, or provide your own policy details)
- Departure Tax (if applicable)
How do I sign up?
To sign up, simply email email@example.com or visit: https://www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/2789/Kilimanjaro-Summit-Climb-Lemosho-Route#tabs for more information.
Get in touch with us via the online contact form below or call 028 9077 7123.