Secure your place today for the 42nd Bank of America Chicago Marathon!
Sign up to the Chicago Marathon today and help raise vital funds to support Northern Ireland Hospice. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is one of the six World Marathon Majors and the city itself is full of life - one of America's greatest. Up to 45,000 runners take part in the marathon and there is huge crowd support around the course, cheering on every runner.
This package includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation as booked, including complimentary WiFi.
- Guaranteed Race Entry, including Nike Technical T-Shirt, Race Certificate, Results Magazine
- Guide Services Oct 11–15
- Security of a fully Licensed and Bonded travel agency.
- Twin/ double sharing- Runner €1378 / Non-Runner €929
- Single- Runner €2,078 / Non-Runner €1,629
- Triple (limited availability)- Runner €1,238 / Non-Runner €789 (2 beds only – for family bookings)
A deposit of €725 for a runner, or €280 or a non-runner is required upon booking.
How do I sign up?
Simply email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 9077 7123.
Why choose Northern Ireland Hospice?
From the moment you sign up, you’ll receive fantastic support from our dedicated and friendly Events Team. We’ll also provide you with:
- Expert fundraising advice and support
- Tailored fundraising materials, from collection tins, sponsorship forms, t-shirts, posters and balloons
- PR and communications support at a national and local level
Raise sponsorship money online
Setting up an online fundraising page is a quick, easy and secure way for people to support you.
JustGiving is Northern Ireland Hospice’s preferred online giving site. JustGiving sends your donations straight to Northern Ireland Hospice and reclaims Gift Aid automatically on our behalf.
How to create your Justgiving page
If you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice, visit: https://www.justgiving.com/nichildrenshospice click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, if you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Hospice, visit, https://www.justgiving.com/nihc click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.