Take on the challenge of a lifetime for Northern Ireland Hospice by walking The Portuguese Coastal Camino route.
Northern Ireland Hospice is proud to work with Follow the Camino to bring you this amazing opportunity to walk The Portuguese Coastal Camino route 2018.
This scenic tour offers participants the opportunity to follow the coast around to the Vigo estuary, stay in the beautiful coastal cities of Baiona and Vigo, enjoy local delicacies, make new friends and unforgettable memories, whilst raising vital funds for Northern Ireland Hospice.
Walking the Camino is an incredibly memorable and unique experience. A positive energy and warm sense of community can be felt all along the Camino, allowing you to meet like-minded people and build new friendships.
This 7-day walking tour includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- An experienced bilingual guide
- 7 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners
- Daily luggage transfers (one bag per person, max weight 15kg)
- Transport to and from the airport
- A holiday pack kindly supplied by Follow the Camino with walking notes, maps and a pilgrim passport
- Each walker will need to fundraise a minimum of £1,000 for Northern Ireland Hospice
- Shared room occupancy on the challenge: £630
- Single room occupancy on the challenge: £765
- £250 deposit is deducted from your total room cost upon booking.
- The price includes an experienced bilingual guide, airport transfers, breakfast and dinner each day, hotel rooms, and daily luggage transfer
- Note: does NOT include flights
How do I sign up?
Simply email email@example.com or call 028 9077 7123
Get in touch with us via the online contact form below or call 028 9077 7123.