Join Team Hospice this November by taking part in the TCS New York City Marathon and help support children and adults across Northern Ireland living with life-limiting and terminal illnesses.
We have teamed up with Sports Travel International to offer you a fantastic package tour to the 2018 New York Marathon. With almost a million spectators and a carnival atmosphere, the New York City Marathon is an unforgettable experience.
The tour includes;
- Direct return flights from Dublin or Shannon to New York, all taxes included.
- 5 or 4 nights’ accommodation at hotel as booked, including all taxes, baggage & final day storage charges. Additional nights can be confirmed on request.
- Airport transfers in New York from/to JFK on Thurs 1 Nov / Fri 2 Nov and Tues 6 Nov / Wed 7 Nov only.
- Private Coach from the hotel to the race start on Staten Island (Runners Only).
- Guaranteed Marathon Race Entry, which includes an excellent Pasta Party, Post-Race Party & Disco,
- Sports Expo, New York City Marathon T-Shirt, Medal, Race Certificate and Results Magazine.
- A Celebration Dinner with live music on Monday 5 November at a typical Manhattan venue.
- Travel Insurance, which includes cover for marathon participation, as well as travel disruption.
- Services of Sports Travel International guides from Thurs 1 Nov – Wed 7 Nov.
- The security of a fully Licensed and Bonded travel agency.
Prices start at £1,812 plus a £610 deposit, required upon booking.
How do I sign up?
Simply email: email@example.com or call 028 9078 1836.
Why choose Northern Ireland Hospice?
From the moment you sign up, you’ll receive fantastic support from our dedicated and friendly Events Team. We’ll also provide you with:
- Expert fundraising advice and support
- Tailored fundraising materials, from collection tins, sponsorship forms, t-shirts, posters and balloons
- PR and communications support at a national and local level
Raise sponsorship money online
Setting up an online fundraising page is a quick, easy and secure way for people to support you.
JustGiving is Northern Ireland Hospice’s preferred online giving site. JustGiving sends your donations straight to Northern Ireland Hospice and reclaims Gift Aid automatically on our behalf.
How to create your Justgiving page
If you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice, visit: https://www.justgiving.com/nichildrenshospice click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, if you’re signing up to complete the marathon in support of Northern Ireland Hospice, visit, https://www.justgiving.com/nihc click fundraise for us and follow the instructions.
Get in touch with us via the online contact form below or call 028 9077 7123