The popular annual Northern Ireland Hospice Walk will hit the streets, roads and parks this April - and we want your support!
The 2018 Hospice Walks will take place in six stunning locations across Northern Ireland on Saturday 21st April & Saturday 28th April, with walking distances ranging from 3 - 9 miles.
We’re also giving participants the option to sign up to the DIY Walk. Simply choose a date that you're free and walk your favourite route.
Every step you take to support Northern Ireland Hospice will make a big difference!
Hospice Walk Locations
Saturday 21st April:
Lagan Tow Path Walk (8 miles) Starts at 10am
- Start: Lagan Valley Civic Centre, Lisburn BT27 4RL
- Finish: Belfast Activity Centre, Barnett's Park, Belfast BT9 5PB
Sponsored by Creightons
North Down Coastal Path Walk (5 or 8 miles) Starts at 10am
- Start: Queens Hall Leisure Complex, Holywood. BT18 9HL
- Finish: (5 miles) Crawfordsburn Country Park BT19 1JT
- Finish: (8 miles) Pickie Fun Park, Bangor BT20 5AG
Larne Coastal Path (5 or 9 miles) Starts at 10am
- Start and Finish: Larne Leisure Centre, Tower Road, Larne BT40 1AB
Portrush Coastal Walk (5 or 8 miles) Starts at 11am
- Start and Finish: East Strand Car Park, Portrush BT56 8DZ
Saturday 28th April:
Carrickfergus Walk (7 miles) Starts at 10am
- Start: Carrickfergus Castle BT38 7BG
- Finish: The Windrose Restaurant, 5 Rodgers Quay, Carrickfergus BT38 8BE
Sponsored by Mauds Ice Creams
Colin Glen Forest Park (6 or 3 miles) Starts at 11am
- Start and Finish: The Visitor Centre, Colin Glen Forest Park, Stewartstown Road, Belfast BT17 0HW
Registration for adults costs £5 and only £1 for children
UNDER 5's GO FREE!
How do I sign up?
To sign up, visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2018-hospice-walk-registration-42529183934
How your support can help
£30 could pay for an hour of specialist community nursing in a patient’s home
£113 could pay for a full morning of care at home by a specialist community nurse
£220 could pay for a full day of vital physiotherapy support to patients at hospice
£600 could pay for 24 hours of specialist care for adults in our In Patient Unit
How we can support you
From the moment you sign up, you’ll receive fantastic support from our dedicated and friendly Events Team. We’ll also provide you with:
Tailored fundraising materials, from collection tins, sponsorship forms, fundraising packs, posters and balloons
Expert fundraising advice and support
PR and communications support at a national and local level
Please note that Hospice t-shirts cost £5.50 per person including postage
For more information on this year's Hospice Walks or to purchase your t-shirts, please get in touch via the online contact form below or call 028 9077 7123.