||74 Somerton Road
We're currently recruiting for a Hospice Specialty Doctor/GPwSI to join our team.
The position will include responsibilities within all areas of adult patient care, including in-patients, out-patients, community and day hospice patients. The role is supported by a strong multidisciplinary team including Nurse Specialists, AHP’s, chaplaincy and social work. The post-holder will join the existing team of Consultants in Palliative Medicine, 1 specialty doctor, 2 specialty trainees and 1 core medicine trainee.
- To provide the highest standards of medical care within NI Hospice and its associated services.
- To provide day to day medical input into Day Hospice, Out-patients, community services and the In-Patient Unit.
- To provide advice to General Practitioners and hospital doctors where appropriate.
- To provide advice to Community Specialist Palliative Care Nurses as appropriate.
- To contribute to the educational programme of the Hospice.
- To keep careful and accurate clinical records.
- To participate in clinical audit.